Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in fina...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard Tableau/SSRS/Power BI Developer for one of a leading banking client in Charlotte- NC
- Design and create reports and/or dashboards and data visualizations for all subject areas.
- Design the content needs for Tableau data sources, and work with other groups to create processes to load those data sources onto the Tableau Server.
- Layout Tableau workbooks in an organized way to standardize the usage of data visualizations.
- Work with various departments to gather data visualization requirements and evaluate reporting requirements to provide feedback and estimates.
- Develop new reports and enhance existing reports; connecting to single/multiple data sources.
- Create documentation for each visualization to make it clear what data is being visualized, and how the specific filters, drill downs and other elements of the visualization can be utilized to refine the visualization
- Effectively test & validate visualization solutions before publishing to production environments.
- Communicates proactively with key users to provide status updates on dashboards and data visualizations development efforts
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience with relational databases such as, SQL server, Oracle etc.
- 5+ years of Reporting tools experience -/Tableau/ SSRS /Power BI
- Adhere to team standards, processes, workflows, and schedules
- Evaluate reporting requirements to provide feedback and estimates to complete work
- Must be comfortable working on multiple, complex issues and projects
- Participate in production releases as required
- Knowledge advanced features within Tableau 10.x, specifically "level-of-detail" functions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes
For more details, please email at ...
- provided by Dice