Why You'll Love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand yo...
Why You'll Love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You'll Do
At Cisco, our strategy has empowered dozens of Global Service Providers to capture the many growth opportunities made possible by the Internet of Everything. We have enabled service providers to transform the experience, transform the business and transform the architecture with cloud-based capabilities. We leverage our assets to solve our Service Provider's critical challenges. Do you want to help with this change? You can have the ability to manage market transitions in Web, Media, Cloud, Wi-Fi, Video, Cable, and IOE!
As a Systems Architect, you will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions-setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
Who You'll Work With
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers Minimum Qualifications
In this role, you will work within our Web Operations team. You will gain access to the broad palette of Cisco technologies and applications in the exciting Web vertical market: enterprise networking and security, next generation IP wired and wireless networks, optical, mobility, video, cloud & virtualization, and Internet of Everything!
Our Vision is to be the Trusted Partner Facebook is Proud to Work With. How? By delivering a frictionless experience of doing business with Cisco. We have an unrivaled blend of "Smart Creatives" who have come up through the ranks within Cisco, are experienced external hires, and/or are BU transplants to mirror the expectations of our client. Our nimble, diverse team of technical and business professionals (100+ years of combined industry experience) exemplify our guiding principles as advocates for Facebook, while challenging each other to be our best selves.
Over a quarter of the world's population and counting use Facebook today, yet 86% of all users are outside of North America. In the next 18 months, one of Facebook's priorities will be focused on Global Scale, doubling their workforce and growing the online network by 5X. It is also no secret, especially given recent news, that our client has the security threat profile of a Government Agency. Who You Are
We Are Cisco
- Expert technical knowledge building out networks at scale: Enterprise Networking (Wired & Wireless), Security, Data Center Switching, Compute, and/or Service Provider Platforms (IOS XR & NX)
- Strong Leadership skills to lead Client, BU Engineering, and Services Engagements
- Strong Communications talent in making the complex simple
- Strong Sales Acumen and Ability to build meaningful customer relationship across internal and external partners
- CCIE certification highly desirable and/or preferred
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- 4+ years-related Pre-Sales experience
- Must be able to learn quickly and stay current. The ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
- Cisco Data Center technologies experience, and routing / switching experience from an Enterprise standpoint
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots?
That's cool. - provided by Dice