United States of America
HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury,...
United States of America
HCT04: ISR Systems - Danbury 100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT, 06810 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
ISR/Leave Job DescriptionDo you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies?Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position is for an Seasoned professional in IT Infrastructure who works independently to support IT infrastructure projects, the development of reports outlining IT infrastructure issues, IT equipment installations, analyses focused on infrastructure updates and enhancements, and network interface planning activities.
• Responsible for acting independently to address routine to difficult activities involving the coordination of and planning for the IT architecture of an assigned area.
• Helps to manage single components or select phases of IT infrastructure projects.
• Assists with the development of reports for business unit or department leaders regarding the effectiveness of the current infrastructure.
• Supports the installation of operating systems, network and application software, and computer and network hardware.
• Conducts and summarizes the results of cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in systems selection and implementation decisions.
• Coordinates the communication between engineers and end users regarding system capabilities and constraints and end user system requirements and difficulties.
• Confers with systems analysts to help define and resolve difficult systems programming and systems integration issues.
• May assist with routine network interface planning activities.
• Responsible for the planning, design, implementation and operations of infrastructure and cloud services in support of United Technologies Digital strategies.
• Infrastructure services are responsible for delivering world class innovative and reliable solutions across applications hosting, server/storage, connectivity, unified communications and the employee experience within UTC.
• Cloud is a major focus for the future of UTxD and are defined as the development, configuration, engineering and automated delivery of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services across the enterprise.
• The Cloud Business Office (CBO) acts as the center of excellence in support of helping the business units quickly realize the benefits of the cloud.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms