Are you passionate about technology and the mission served in the DoD and the Intelligence Community? D...
Are you passionate about technology and the mission served in the DoD and the Intelligence Community? Does stability and the ability to be placed on overhead when a contract ends, or project funding dries up appeal to you? Do you prefer to work for a company that strives to take care of their people and has a family atmosphere rather than to be just another corporate number?
CTC is the exclusive talent acquisition partner for Exceptional Software Strategies (ESS), a key player in the Intelligence community that is poised for tremendous growth in the next few years due to their focus on providing advanced computer-based solutions to the government. Some of the projects ESS currently has include Blockchain prototyping for improved data security and identity management, 3D and V/R Geospatial applications development and Business Process Management (BPM) applications and workflow enhancements. This future expansion can provide you with the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies with the potential for rapid career growth.
What's in it for you?
* Extremely competitive levels of compensation
* Monthly employee utilization bonus program
* Comprehensive Benefits package including PTO, Fully Vested 401k w/matching contribution, Paid Holidays, HSA &FSA options, 100% paid dental and vision, no cap on tuition and certification reimbursement
* Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
* Flexible work schedule
The Systems Administrator is expected to have technical knowledge of his/her systems and be capable of executing independent and team tasks as assigned related to preproduction, test, and production infrastructure, systems and applications. The candidate must possess the ability to identify and troubleshoot hardware and software issues across a variety of systems and platforms. The Administrator must be a team player and willing to interact with other people at all levels throughout the organization.
* Experienced deriving, creating and documenting systems architecture
* Assist the help desk with challenging technical problems to include SQL and PowerShell scripts for end-users to implement
* Maintain build and other deployment/installation documentation for all versions of baseline images
* Install and configure required software onto servers, such as web servers and databases such as SQL Server
* Able to deliver comprehensive health monitoring program and related automation
* Possess knowledge and experience in working in hybrid environment of virtualized and cloud platforms
* Assist in managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
* Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
* Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies for CODIS infrastructure
* Liaise and coordinate with development contract team, third-party vendors, corporate and customer senior leadership
* Ensure technical documentation exists for all systems and is properly maintained to include hardware and software inventory of all systems to include hostnames, property numbers, IP addresses, enclave, number of cores, number of processors, admin passwords, certificates, and service accounts on a monthly interval
* Document system configurations to include passwords, access controls, version number, and revision numbers, patch levels, and inventory to include hostnames, TCP/IP addresses, number of processors, and number of cores, memory, and license keys
* Bachelor's in associated field
* Must have a TS/ SCI Clearance
* Provide Microsoft application administration and support
* Automation of administrative tasks using PowerShell
* Ability to develop and troubleshoot complex SQL queries
* Assist with the monthly Windows Update deployment process to Windows servers and workstations
* Support local hardware such as servers, desktops, laptops, and printers
* Use advanced technical writing skills to document and maintain records for IT systems and standard operating procedures
* Understanding of Enterprise Active Directory and best practices.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
* SCCM experience
* Experience with ePo Server
* Familiarity with DOD STIG requirements
Exceptional Software Strategies is a small company with a big heart. If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please apply now!