What You ll Do
* You will design, develop and execute tests for a leading-edge Enterprise Blockchain solution as part of an internal startu...
What You ll Do
Who You ll Work With
- You will design, develop and execute tests for a leading-edge Enterprise Blockchain solution as part of an internal startup team.
- You will automate test execution integrated with our Continuous Integration/Continuous Development workflow.
- You will work with engineers and product managers to identify system test requirements.
We are a high-energy, highly motivated team that shares a real passion for all-things innovation. We are incubated in the Cisco Corporate Strategic Innovation Group. We are responsible for incubating new technologies and businesses that are entirely in the whitespace. Having successfully graduated from incubation, we are now heading to full business scaling. We work through the whole software development lifecycle with a lightweight Agile approach. We use the latest tools and processes to ease our lives as developers with a heavy focus in software quality. Who You Are Our Minimum Qualifications for this Role are:
- 4+ years of experience in software QA test engineering performing manual and automated testing
- B. S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- You are an expert systems QA test engineer with expertise in systems software testing and testing high performance and high scale distributed systems.
- You have a deep understanding of software QA principles, methods and tools and experience working in an agile/scrum development environment.
- You have in depth experience with agile software management tools such Jira, Git, Confluence.
- You have programming experience in Node. js and Golang.
- You have experience in test automation, performance, and/or security testing.
- You have experience with testing distributed systems
- Preferably, you have experience working with, or knowledge of blockchain platforms/protocols.