Synechron is one of the leading digital transformation companies focused exclusively on financial services in...
Synechron is one of the leading digital transformation companies focused exclusively on financial services industry.
Headquartered in New York and with 18 offices around the world, Synechron is helping global financial services and insurance companies embrace the most cutting-edge innovations to evolve their businesses. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in capital markets, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. This has helped the company to grow to $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs). It has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, India, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France and development centers in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Chennai in India.
Title: - SWIFT Application Support
Engagement Type: - Full time
Work Location: - Charlotte, North Carolina
Experience: - 5-12 years +
Company: - Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Description Swift Prod Support:
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign technical solutions.
- Leads and/or performs analysis efforts.
- Manages projects and work related tasks, including migration of applications to production.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Perform various application software installation, configuration changes and configure plug-in software. Monitors system performance and capacity.
- Monitor system and application changes that have a direct or indirect impact upon SWIFT Services. Forecasts system demands and collaborates with the SWIFT Technical support team to recommend expansion and reconfiguration.
- Create or update documentation related to the activity performed (design document, maintenance procedure, troubleshooting document,…). Communicate changes/upgrades to all customers. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff. Follow change and problem management policies.
- Troubleshoots problems and takes appropriate corrective action and or interacts with other teams within SWIFT Technology Services, the development team, other Technology teams or external vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems, including carrying an on call pager in a team rotation, which may require non-standard hours occasionally.
- Experience with SWIFT Alliance line of product is necessary.
- Experience with implementing SWIFT services (SWIFTNet, FIN, Interact and FileAct)
- Experience with IT projects
- Knowledge of basic computing principals, security protocols and methods
- Working knowledge of UNIX (Linux) as a user
- Understanding of networking protocols, basic firewall rules
- Knowledge of MT/MX messages
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience with SWIFTNet Browse
- Knowledge of traffic modelization and statistical analysis is a plus
Interested candidates please reach out to me at or call me at +1- - provided by Dice