Greeting from Maxima Consulting Inc.!!!
We are having great opportunity for "SVP Global Architect (Custody)" experience with our direct cli...
Greeting from Maxima Consulting Inc.!!!
We are having great opportunity for "SVP Global Architect (Custody)" experience with our direct client New York please let us know if you are interested for this opportunity and kindly prefer the JD for the same
Kindly reply with the details mentioned below
Position: "SVP Global Architect (Custody)"
Location: New York
Financial client Securities Services, a business line within the Client, is embarking on a period of significant growth and investment. Client Securities Services offers the full spectrum of products including Fund Accounting, Investment Accounting, Fund Administration, Middle Office Services, Performance and Risk Analytics, Transfer Agency, and Custody across multiple jurisdictions.
To meet the objectives of the business, Securities Services Technology is undergoing an exciting digital transformation programme focused on improving agility, scalability, and efficiency in how we operate and to ultimately deliver the best outcomes to our business and clients, and with continued differentiating product offerings. Strategy development and planning has been underway since 2020, and 2021 sees the execution commence, with transformational leaders dedicated to this 3-5-year journey as we continuously implement change, assess & improve.
About The Role
Securities Services Technology is seeking a Custody Domain Architecture Lead who will be responsible for designing and implementing the architecture that underpins SST's Custody strategy. The candidate will work closely with product, operations, and technology partners to develop technology blueprint and architecture that enables the execution of business strategy, support anticipated growth, and realize operational efficiencies. The candidate will drive platform modernization, footprint simplification, new capabilities development through adoption of a modular and open architecture. The global nature of the role requires excellent navigation and communication skills across business and technology teams and region.
- Provide thought-leadership in evolving the Custody platform and service model, and promote innovation such as digital assets, distributed technology, asset tokenization and data driven transformations.
- Drive modernization of the mainframe-based applications with a move towards distributed and digital ledger technology with emphasis on events-based architecture.
- Lead a small and highly accomplished technology team of architects and solution designers specializing in the Custody domain and with deep understanding of all aspects of business, application, data, and infrastructure architecture.
- Lead the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns and IT practices.
- Own, manage and apply architecture governance on systems inventory, lifecycle management on IT assets and reduce technical debt.
- Apply Client Enterprise architecture principles to solve every day and/or complex company issues.
- Create detailed data flow diagrams and design across a complex integration footprint.
- Develop and maintain the IT asset register and the data lineage across the applications for Custody Technology.
- Develop and manage the Data Models for Custody domain.
- Design of physical architecture including hardware, capacity planning, and performance of various systems, in conjunction with the infrastructure and environment management team.
- Conduct design reviews with the development teams and identify the upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Champion engineering excellence by actively promoting and governing the use of development standards and principles.
- Create traceability between service offering documents, business requirements and the design/build of solutions.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Analytical problem solver approaching high-level Custody challenges with a clear eye on what it important, employing the right approach/methods to make the maximum use of time and human resources.
- Exceptional communicating, influencing and engagement skills across all levels in the organisation. Carefully listens to management, technologists, and partners to devise the best design and explains complex concepts to non-technical colleagues.
- Ability to organise and prioritise critical information to facilitate efficient decision making, providing oversight and guidance to team members in implementing successful projects.
- Hands-on technology leader who promotes and thrives in a culture of collaboration, partnerships, inclusion, and diversity.
- 10+ years' experience building and maintaining applications in the financial services industry, with extensive knowledge of Custody products and service offerings.
- Demonstrable experience in architecture patterns enabling digital transformation, mainframe modernization, cloud onboarding and footprint simplification.
- Expert knowledge of integration design patterns underpinning a platform composed of in-house developed and vendor applications.
- Expert knowledge of Domain driven, and Events based architecture patterns.
- Expert knowledge of Kafka based integration patterns to deliver real-time data flows and availability
- Knowledge and experience of applying advanced technologies such as blockchain implementation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and predictive analytics in the context of Custody technology.
- Strong expertise in technical analysis and ability to produce detailed mapping specifications and data flow diagrams.
- Knowledge of external and internal systems integration through use of APIs.
- Experience with one of the enterprise metadata management tools.
- Knowledge of one of the architecture frameworks like TOGAF, Zachman.
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field, Masters desirable.
- Architect certification desirable.
- Agile certification desirable
- provided by Dice