McKesson, a Fortune-5 multinational company, is in thebusiness of delivering better health as we touch the lives of healthcareproviders and ...
McKesson, a Fortune-5 multinational company, is in thebusiness of delivering better health as we touch the lives of healthcareproviders and patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We work withhealth care organizations of all types to strengthen the health of theirbusiness, helping them control costs, develop efficiencies and improve quality.We build essential connections that make health care smarter, creatingintelligent networks that expand access, reduce waste, and bring people andinformation closer together. We supply the industry with the resources, supportand technology it needs to create new standards and a world of better health.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
The Enterprise Architect will work directly with the CIOs,Business Solutions Leaders, Business Leaders and other key stakeholders toidentify and support IT opportunities that will drive business strategies andidentify solutions. They will partner with key vendors and industry partners tobetter understand market trends and key IT solutions; evaluate IT solutions forfit within the overall IT portfolio.
The Enterprise Architect will develop IT roadmaps thatensure our current services are supportable, scalable and secure. Deliveringhigh level solution designs for IT project teams to weigh in, evaluation andimplementation will also be led by the Enterprise Architect. Within their areaof focus, the EA coordinates the shaping and prioritization of IT projects toensure all projects follow the architecture plan and align with the currentbudget and standards for launching successful projects.
The EA is a thought leader responsible for end-to-end technologystrategy (Applications and Infrastructure, Mobile, Web, Data, Cloud, etc.):
* Leadingdesign discussions and mentoring architects and engineers on proper platformand application solutions
* Presentingto technology and business executives
* Providingthought leadership around technical solutions
* Collaboratingwith other technologists on creating cross-domain solutions
* Conceptualizing,designing and driving the overall technology strategy
* Priorexperience in building and managing an architectural function
* Deepmastery of data and service-oriented architectures; the ideal candidate willhave proven mastery of a wide range of systems architectures including solutionframeworks and technologies from diverse vendors
* Experiencewith solution architectures encompassing transactional processing, data warehousingand integration, master data management (MDM), business intelligence, reportingand analytics, extract, transform, load (ETL), data mining and unstructureddata and metadata
* Experiencewith operational technology (OT), industrial control systems, relevanttechnologies, their applications, and interfaces with business systems
* Experiencewith cloud and data engineering technologies and emerging trends; ex: PCF,containers and orchestration, high scale data pipelines, distributed systems (ex.blockchain), microservices, hybrid / multi-cloud systems, DevOps, machinelearning, computer vision or IoT
* Stronganalytical and problem-solving background
* Abilityto define and present a vision for the future of the McKesson technology platform
* Abilityto drive through influence ideal solution strategy with agility and leadershipqualities
* Goodjudgment and the ability to handle stressful situations
* Abilityto work on cross-business unit and cross channel integrations
* Experiencewith relational databases, HTTP and domain driven design
* Experiencewith microservice architectures
* Knowledgeof the enterprise technology space: languages, frameworks, techniques, industrytrends (hybrid and native)
* Leadexperience in application and or software development and engineering
* Knowledgeof database design, data design and comparison to relational databases
* Deepknowledge of API (REST, SOAP), API Management and building scalable andhigh-performance Web APIs.
* Experiencedeveloping strategies for versioning, partial response (providing only the dataelements needed by calling application), pagination (make it easy fordevelopers to paginate objects in a database), and mediating over legacyservices to provide more ideal interfaces to mobile development teams
* SecuringAPIs and experience developing services that are identified by both consumingapplication and end-users and securing services across both constructs withOAuth, SAML, Two-Factor or Custom Authentication Schemes (mobile security)
* Deepknowledge of one or more languages: C#, or Java.
* Deepknowledge and experience with server-side .NET, or Java
* Expertiseworking in an Agile environment
* Abilityto develop community of practices to facilitate discussions with technical teamon platform-wide considerations, driving improvement and efficiencies, andproviding leadership
* Abilityto work with a variety of stakeholders from engineers and executives andexplain technical issues at a high level
* Excellentpresentation, communication, and influence skills
* Excellentleadership, organizational skills and change management background
* Assertivenessand excellent results-orientation
10 years of experience in architecture and architecturemanagement roles
Bachelor's degree required
Musthave ability to travel a minimum of 25% of the time
Scottsdale,AZ; Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA; San Francisco, CA
Benefits& Company Statement
McKessonbelieves superior performance ? individual and team ? that helps us driveinnovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized andrewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain andmotivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet thedifferent needs of our diverse employee population.
Weare in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients invirtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals,physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across thespectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care topatients in every setting.
Butwe can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to ourmission?whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in achain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented,compassionate people are the future of our company?and of healthcare. AtMcKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carryout our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is youropportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
McKessonis an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer ?minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualifiedapplicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment basedupon criminal history.