What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work to lead end-to-end efforts across multiple tracks to transition Cisco from primarily an on-prem en...
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work to lead end-to-end efforts across multiple tracks to transition Cisco from primarily an on-prem environment to a cloud environment. You will provide knowledge backed leadership across the transformation community to drive both the business goals and outcomes as well as to catalyze the knowledge acquisition of the teams around you. You will work directly with the business architecture and solutions teams and their respective leadership teams to create a vision and long-term strategies that will enable Cisco to make this transition as effectively and efficiently as possible while minimizing impacts to current business.
You would be working with the company that has the #1 supply chain in the world (Gartner) with its growth, strength in environment, social and corporate governance, and recognition of leadership in community. Additionally, Cisco has an unparalleled culture and year after year is ranked world's #1 best place to work according to . No matter how you look at it, Cisco is an outstanding place to grow your career and make a difference.
Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible as an end-to-end business architect for cloud and work with and across all supply chain functions to ensure end to end processes are comprehensive and meet the business goals.
* Share experience and expand expertise in cloud business process at Cisco.
* Derive incite from past implementations in order to avoid pitfalls in Cisco implementations. (both technical and operational)
* Expand and share knowledge in cloud implementations across transformation community.
* Act as a knowledge leader to inspire and nurture architecture community.
* Follow through on actions and illustrate/exhibit leadership in driving strategic objectives.
* Share and communicate future business "abilities" of cloud and to create a vision of that plan.
* Train internal teams on key aspects of the modules for cloud and how they can be used to meet business outcomes.
* Act as key domain specialist for cloud efforts across supply chain community.
Who You'll Work With
The Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) team is chartered to architect and build the supply chain of the future. The SCT team comprises of many close teams and is chartered to set the supply chain strategy, craft and drive the target business architecture supported by the respective data strategy, and to deliver business outcomes through detailed program execution. This team works very multi-functionally across all tracks within Supply Chain and externally to other corporate functions to advance the transformation capabilities of Cisco and our customers.
Who You Are
* Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or similar field.
* 10 years of experience working in a supply chain organization.
* Documented experience in multiple cloud implementations of on-prem to cloud migrations.
* Expert Oracle cloud knowledge and E2E process flows in cloud.
* Expert proficiency in communication and facilitation.
* Strong experience in business process design, flow, and optimization
* Strong verbal and written communication skills both at a working and executive level.
* Excellent time management and planning skills with the ability to shift priorities in a highly dynamic environment.
* Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Proficient at working in and leading multi-functional teams.
* Ability to build relationships, collaborate, and enable the facilitation of business outcomes.
* Operates with a sense of urgency and is eager to learn and apply new methods and standard methodologies.
* Detail oriented.
* Results focused with an attention to responsiveness and accountability.
* HANA Cloud knowledge and experience.
* Multi-Cloud knowledge and experience.
* MBA or master's degree in Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field.
* 14 years of experience working in a supply chain organization and/or similar domains.
* High energy with ability to motivate and encourage others.
* Self-motivated and committed to continual learning.
* Industry certification (e.g., Oracle/SAP, TOGAF) preferred.
* Work well in a globally distributed team environment.
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.