Strategic Compliance Manager
This role will be responsible for the evolution of our strategic partner compliance initiatives, including sus...
Strategic Compliance Manager
This role will be responsible for the evolution of our strategic partner compliance initiatives, including sustainability. You will liaison with other compliance related organizations, both internally and externally, to support Cisco's strategic compliance focus.
* You will help to create a compelling value exchange for partners to obtain compliant processes while driving market differentiation for partners with compliant processes.
* This role will be responsible to research industry wide compliance risks and solutions and drive the feasibility analysis for consideration & implementation at Cisco.
* The role will assess the viability of a broader, industry-wide approach to an Anti-Corruption Certification based on Cisco's partner program.
* Other initiatives include supporting sustainability by processes by which Cisco can work with partners to reduce their carbon footprint and enhance Cisco's Social Justice initiatives within our partnership.
* Manage the relationship with key stakeholders around the feedback, proposed changes and evolution of this initiative.
* Create and present key communications around status and metrics to stakeholders and leadership.
* Collaborate effectively with the Program Compliance & Transformation team and broader teams within GPO, Legal, Finance and Regions.
Who You Will Work With:
The Global Partner Integrity team is responsible for supporting Cisco's channel anti-corruption compliance strategy and partner due diligence initiatives across Cisco and its subsidiaries. We are a highly collaborative, critical thinking, results-driven team. We work closely with one another and with our stakeholders in the Global Partner Organization, the regions across the global, Legal, Brand Protection and beyond to ensure Cisco's compliance strategy.
Who You Are:
You will need to be able to support Cisco's key compliance strategies, while understanding complex and changing business conditions that will impact evolving compliance. You can demonstrate a deep understanding of the goals and can craft strategic and tactical plans. You have the ability to collaborate across diverse communities to gain consensus. You are an analytical thinker who can tell a story supported by data. You have experience leading projects focused on key strategic initiatives. You work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the critical issues, learn and know the market trends. You have exposure to senior-level decision makers and established relationships with people across the entire organization. You demonstrate executive presence and the ability to be a successful leader in an unstructured, team-oriented environment. You should have experience in the compliance or legal/regulatory fields as well as demonstrated success in driving operational efficiency and simplification. You understand the balance of risk and business enablement within the compliance context.
Our Minimum Requirements for this Role:
* 5-10+ years of meaningful experience in a Partner facing, Compliance management or strategy role
* Deep understanding of compliance related processes
* MBA or relevant experience in a management role or other business experience in lieu of an MBA
* Strong writing, analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
* Proven ability to work with varying levels of an organization; including senior leaders, executives and across various global cultures.
* Attention to detail and ability to execute against tight timelines across multiple projects.
* Strong multi-functional influencing, communication and facilitation skills.
* Strong analytical skills including the ability to package data in insightful and meaningful ways to executives.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint, as well as BOX, Sharepoint and other document collaboration tools.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box! But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.