As a Staff Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of other writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that i...
As a Staff Technical Writer at Ripple, you will work with a team of other writers to create documentation for cutting-edge technology that is changing the way finance works.
- Communicate with engineering, compliance, and other teams about the design and implementation of world-class enterprise software products
- Design, write, and update user guides, developer documentation, API and SDK references, and sample code
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
- Continuously improve the user and developer experience by creating and iterating on world-class technical content
- 8+ years experience writing documentation for developer audiences
- Strong communication skills and grasp of written English
- Experience documenting or building web applications, especially at an enterprise scale
- Experience with Linux, git, Swagger, Markdown, and a "docs as code" approach to documentation
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other internet technologies
- Hands-on approach to documentation
- Competence in any mainstream programming language
What We Offer
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Familiarity with Java, Node.js, Python, or C++
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience in the finance or banking sector
Who We Are
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), commuter benefits
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.