Blockchain is an emerging technology that promises to change the world we live in. With VMware's vast experience in building highly trusted ...
Blockchain is an emerging technology that promises to change the world we live in. With VMware's vast experience in building highly trusted distributed systems we have been doing advanced research in this space for several years. We are now building out a team of highly skilled engineers to build on this research for VMware.
* Contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of a blockchain environment including but not limited to the consensus layer, distributed ledger, and smart contracts layer. This could include dealing with the data layer, security layer, or distributed network layer.
* Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects.
* Take existing prototypes to production quality code to create new products and offerings.
* Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems.
* Assist with debugging and verification of defects in your own and others' work.
* BS/MS in CS from reputable university or equivalent experience.
* Experience in one of the following disciplines:
* Security (cryptography preferred)
* Peer-to-peer networks or distributed systems
* Experience in mainstream programming languages such as Java/C/C++.
* Exposure to multiple programming languages is desired, as the ability to pick up and use the language that suits a body of work is expected.