A prominent telemedicine organization is breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the...
A prominent telemedicine organization is breaking down the barriers to access mental healthcare so that anybody can get the care and meds they need. They launched publicly in January 2020 and are growing at over 40% month-over-month.
As they continue to grow they are looking for someone to build and release reliable, stable products across several platforms and initiatives. The ideal candidate is comfortable with containerization, continuous integration and deployment, monitoring and alerting, support process, threat detection. This role emphasizes a need for flexibility.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional, software experience
- Golang, Python, Node, Ruby or C++ for development
- Experience scaling applications
- Previously decomposing monolith into microservices
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Blockchain experience
- Building growth experiments or A/B tests
- Experience building financial, high reliability systems
- Being part of startups or company's rapid growth
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- 15 days of PTO
- 10% bonus
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice