A fintech startup located in Greenwich, Connecticut is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Manager to join their team. They're on a m...
A fintech startup located in Greenwich, Connecticut is looking for a Site Reliability Engineering Manager to join their team. They're on a mission to reinvent the commodities marketplace by building a secure, digital platform using blockchain technology.
As an SRE Manager, you will be responsible for keeping projects on track, solving technical issues, and improving system observability. You will own the infrastructure engineering and operations processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience as SRE/DevOps
- 5+ years in defining processes and driving best practices for infrastructure buildouts
- Experience building and supporting cloud environments (GCP preferred)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and Docker
- Competitive Salary: Up to $240K/year, DOE
- Performance Bonus: Up to 25%
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Hybrid WFH schedule (2-3 days/wk)
#LI-CR1 - provided by Dice