Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking VMWare Engineers with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC/ Jersey City , NJ/ Addison, TX a long Term contact team.
VMWare Cloud/ Virtualization Engineers with vRA/vRO
VMWare SDDC suite(vCF/ESXi/vCenter/vSAN/NSX)
- In addition, a willingness to work with other teams to debug and resolve production issues that arise from their code is integral to the success of our team.
- You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business, products we offer and technical challenges that we must address.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to add.
- In addition, candidates must have the ability to collaborate effectively within, across and upward of the team they will be working in.
- We are looking for builders to help us innovate the future of cloud computing within the firm.
- 5+ years' production experience with cloud and virtualization design and solutions
- Java Script, PowerShell/Power CLI and/or Python
- Total comfort leveraging JIRA and Confluence for documenting architectural and development decisions in an iterative manner
- Demonstrated understanding of VMware's SDDC suite(vCF/ESXi/vCenter/vSAN/NSX)
- Proven ability to consume and create secure RESTful APIs to facilitate integration
- Understanding of software and/or application life cycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
- Excellent partner & teammate to peers: able to influence and resolve across organizational lines and willingness to mentor others based on your history and skillset
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field experience
- VMWare Cloud Foundations (vCF)
- vRealize Suite (vRA, vRO, vROPs, vSAN, vCenter, vSphere)
- provided by Dice