Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. to Lead Front End Engineer - Hypergrowth Crypto Startup Location: San Francisco or Remote
The company's Cofounders and team of Advisors include some of the biggest names in the blockchain and cryptocurrency realm, including payments domain experts, the Cofounder of a highly valued cryptocurrency, world-class cryptography theorists, and well-known cryptocurrency investors.
The company is developing technology designed from the ground up to address issues currently limiting adoption and practical use of cryptocurrencies for payments. Its blockchain-based payments platform will enable seamless use of its cryptocurrency for e-commerce as well as p2p environments.
In addition to competitive salary (up to $200k), the company is offering significant equity in the company which would translate into tokens of their cryptocurrency which could be highly lucrative.
- Primarily using React and React Native, focusing on the UI of the company's mobile and web applications.
- Implementing initial prototypes and proofs of concept, and taking them all the way to production code interfacing with millions of users.
- Working with a large degree of autonomy and heavy impact on the product roadmap.
- Shipping prototype as well as slick production versions of various products features.
- Strong Attention to detail, especially around the user experience. The application needs to work smoothly under all conditions in order to establish user trust
- Passion for providing the best possible experience to users through every interaction. Strong empathy for users and desire to ensure their needs are met as effectively as possible
- Solid understanding of security and privacy, awareness of the privacy implications of systems, and ability to preserve privacy wherever possible
- Great communication skills. Ability to explain exactly what your code does to colleagues whether in engineering, sales, or executive leadership
- Passion for disrupting technology and making a difference
- Creativity and ability to generate new and innovative approaches to solving problems
- Tenacity and desire to go the distance to get things done right
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here:
- provided by Dice