What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus e...
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP MaxAttention is a white glove, premium and strategic engagement with SAP's largest customers.
For the delivery of SAP MaxAttention engagements, SAP is looking for a Sr. Technical Quality Managers (TQM) to serve our customers as trusted advisors, onsite at our customer's premises, focusing as much on the customer's business as on the customer's technical environment. As a Sr.TQM you are accountable for the day to day execution of the SAP MaxAttention portfolio & service plan, methods and tools, and best practices across all systems & landscape environments and platforms.
You are responsible for executing on the customer's value-based, digital transformation roadmap, making full use of SAP Leonardo, orchestrating the prototyping of business scenarios, fostering a platform for ideation and innovation, and capturing the value of SAP MaxAttention. You will develop and demonstrate a premium level of understanding of the customer's strategic business goals, business processes, landscape, industry norms and all available and late breaking technology as well as newly developed SAP MaxAttention services. As a technology and business aficionado, you guide your customers on the proper adoption and deployment of predictive analytics, the internet of things, machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain, drones and sensors, and the positive impact these technological advancements can have on your customer, their employees and work-place safety, their end-customers and the environment.
The Sr. TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm for technology enabled business advancements, clearly articulating to the customer current technology trends including public and private cloud, on-prem and hybrid technologies and trends; disruptive technologies, the industry of automation, machine learning, cloudbursting, visualization, PAAS, SAAS, IAAS, IOT, Industry 4.0, cyber security, big data, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital twin, smart factories, and so on.
The Sr. TQM collaboratively aligns and coordinates with all other customer relevant SAP employees and keeps the regional SAP leadership team and the customer's SAP MaxAttention team aware of progress, risks, challenges, and accomplishments.
The Sr.TQM demonstrates a premium level of enthusiasm and understanding of the:
* Customer's strategy and requirements
* Customer's solution landscape
* Customer's business processes
* Customer's industry
It is the Sr. TQM's responsibility to:
* Develop and maintain a strong customer relationship and work to be recognized as a Trusted Advisor providing unbiased guidance
* Collaborate with any System Integrator (SI) of the customer; if the SI is heading down the wrong path or providing the wrong recommendations to the customer, the TQM diplomatically highlights the risks and the alternate SAP recommendations
* Capture and report how the engagement is driving business value to the customer, accelerating time
* Execute on the customer's digital transformation roadmap
* Orchestrate prototyping of business scenarios, and drive realization for positive outcomes
* Support the technical integration of the entire solution and product set, end to end across all landscapes and platforms
* Provide a platform for ideation on business scenarios
* Drive adoption of model company and industry reference architecture
* Foster a culture of empathy, ideation and innovation
* Ensure empowerment of the customer team
* Recommend adjustments to the SAP MaxAttention Service Plan as needed
* Facilitate and provide recommendations for technical or business process improvements
* Identify top issues, define the associated action plan & drive the resolution process
* Coordinate involvement of all SAP resources onsite and in the back office
* Ensure the customer receives immediate help in crisis situations
* Bachelor or Masters STEM Degree: Science, Tech, Engineering, Math and / or equivalent experience in the field of technology.
* Equivalent experience in the field of technology is defined as 8+ years of hands-on experience in current cloud, platform, and application technology, and/or current software, solution, or app programming or development. Preferred SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform experience..
* Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, strong business acumen and presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, respect, diplomacy, and professionalism, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: .
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:295649 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 80% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
The key to SAP's success? Our people.
We grow. We lead. We innovate - together! We believe that the difference between success and failure is a great team. As colleagues, we support, challenge, and inspire one another every day. We're results-driven and ready to go the extra mile for our customers. We all work from different places dealing with different challenges and opportunities. But our goal is mutual. We build breakthroughs, together.
Driven by innovation? It's in our DNA.
At SAP, innovation is more than just developing top-notch software - it's creating technologies that open up new possibilities. As a cloud company we are future-proofing our customers' business and building systems that provide a foundation for growth and innovation. We know this doesn't happen by accident, so we provide a working environment that promotes free thinking, bold ideas, and collaboration. Of course, having the resources and expertise of a major global organization helps too.
Got ambitious goals? Achieve them - at SAP.
Stay relevant, agile, successful. SAP's robust portfolio of learning and development offerings helps you unlock your potential, stay ahead of technology and accelerates your career. At SAP, we want to make sure our employees are happy, healthy, fulfilled, challenged - and working towards their individual career goals.
There's more to it than coding.
Learn, innovate, and get rewarded. Be your best in a flexible and collaborative environment. The boldness it took to start our company is exactly what we need to keep growing it. That's why we introduced the Hasso Plattner Founders' Award - the highest employee recognition at SAP. It's awarded annually by the CEO to an individual or team whose extraordinary achievement best delivers on SAP's vision and strategy.
Driven by innovation.
SAP has continuously evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end enterprise application software, database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management..... click apply for full job details