A blockchain company here in Los Angeles is expanding their engineering team to help with the development of their NFT platform. This Senior...
A blockchain company here in Los Angeles is expanding their engineering team to help with the development of their NFT platform. This Senior Technical Project Manager with work closely with the CTO and a small team of engineers to manage and drive the build out of the initial MVP.
If working with blockchain excites you, this would be a great opportunity to gain experience within the vertical.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Technical background (was an engineering in the past)
- Someone who has worked across Web, Saas, and Native Mobile would be great. Overall, they just don't want someone who is say Biased to "making everything Mobile"
- Startup mindset/someone who is comfortable working in a startup environment. Lots of work, quick pace, quick changes, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Blockchain knowledge
- NFT knowledge
- 80% Management Duties
- 20% Hands On (code reviews etc).
- Competitive Salary: Up to $350K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-SO1 - provided by Dice