Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Sr Technical Project Manager - financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
As a Technical Project Manager/Technical Lead you are responsible for driving the various teams - both internal and external - to deliver Oracle Cloud products and Cloud security solutions. This position is responsible for leading/Contributing to technical discussions, creation and maintenance of all artifacts related to the Project Management. This is a hybrid role requiring strong cloud technology acumen and Project Management.
- Prioritize requirements and define scope along with the Leads and Managers.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute standard project management deliverable for the successful migration of applications/services, including: implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies.
- Lead vendor contract process and manage against deliverable (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverable).
- Partner with internal and external teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Partner with Tech leads to evaluate designs and recommend approaches
- Strong financial acumen and ability to organize budgets, forecasts, reporting and accruals
- Create and update various technical documentation as needed
- Partner with Cyber Security to identify areas in need of improvement to increase Cloud security.
- 7 -10 years' PM and Tech Lead Experience
- Excellent communication, articulation and PowerPoint skills.
- In-depth experience in Cloud projects, financial analysis and nuances
- Finance acumen is a must
- Adapt to situations in a fast paced environment
- Experience is Oracle Cloud is preferred but not mandatory
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to present to senior management
- provided by Dice