Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Project Manager with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Working as technical lead as part of the Office of Agile (OOA) scrum teams.
- Handles all technical work and reviews anything done by OOA - scripts and reporting
- Leads upgrades, releases, maintenance activities and overall strategy for the system (ex. Implementing and testing DR for each app).
- Project Management/ Agile tools - Confluence, Jira, Connect All, Planview
- Also, Support for Windows servers for cots applications: Confluence, Jira, Connect All, Planview
- Team with others as necessary, not 24 x 7 but do work weekends when necessary (Usually on call)
- Daily or periodic tasks they complete - Both depending on the activity.
- Varies from documentation (ex. Architecture of the apps) to maintenance to implementing new releases
- If they work Tickets, Ticket counts by Severity per month - Minimal. Have not had sever 1, 2 tickets.
- provided by Dice