United States of America
HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive...
United States of America
HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive, Monroe, NC, 28110 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position will encompass a wide range of IT monitoring skills. The ideal candidate will be involved primarily in the development of our applications, infrastructure, user experience monitoring program management of monitoring tools: SolarWinds, Nagios, Splunk, and Aternity.
* Primary Responsibilities:
* Work with IT production support, spend a significant amount of time supporting IT customers with their monitoring process
* Resolve level 3 trouble tickets
* Provide monitoring solutions to the monitoring team
* Be involved with application/infrastructure performance analysis and reporting
* BA function: Communicate with customers, Analyze business problems, Gather customer requirements and help determine monitoring solutions to support Business goals
* PM function: Plan, Forecast, Estimate, Oversee and Audit Monitoring projects
* Architect function: Develop Vision, Design, Test and Implementation Enterprise Monitoring solution to support Business goals
* Documentation: Create Presentations, Spreadsheets, Playbooks and Technical documents to support Enterprise Monitoring
* DFARS: Manage DFARS controls and POA&Ms for all monitoring applications
Position can be located in Monroe, NC or Cedar Rapids, IA
* Experience with SolarWinds or Aternity is a must.
* A Bachelor's degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
* Experience with SolarWinds, Nagios, Splunk, and Aternity is preferred.
* OS Experience: Microsoft Window Server, Linux ( Redhat), Unix ( HPUX and Solaris) and familiar with Cisco IOS
* Application Experience: Splunk (Core and ITSI), Solarwinds (NPM, NTA and VNQM), NagiosXI, Aternity, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote and SharePoint) and Google G Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides)
* Scripting: PERL, Python, PowerShell, Shell and Splunk SPL
* DBs: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL
* Protocols: SNMP, NetFlow, TCP
* Familiar with: BGP, ISIS, API use, XML, HTML, JSON, Kerberos, SMB, NFS, Archer, ServiceNow, AWS and data analytics
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that Collins Aerospace never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.