We combine innovative ideas with deep financial services and insurance business knowledge and global technology teams to de...
We combine innovative ideas with deep financial services and insurance business knowledge and global technology teams to deliver tomorrow's business solutions today. We're innovators, designers, developers and strategists, and we're transforming the industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide design and participate in the development of standards and key design decisions focused on enterprise cloud solutions including systems that exchange information across sources
- Serve as Strategic Consultant, advising customer leadership on Cloud Transformation best practices approaches for cloud adoption, including security, governance, compliance, and sustainability
- Help in driving cloud adoption to resolve enterprise's business challenges and aspirations by developing impactful solutions
- Able to manage and deliver large-scale Cloud IT projects
- Plan and implement a portfolio of projects, including budget & deliverable responsibilities
- Lead the teams with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills
- Ability to assess customer marketplace circumstances, organizational readiness, and C-level sponsor
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years of IT consulting/ management experience, with demonstrated Cloud Solution Architecture
- Strong experience and expertise in the cloud platform including IaaS services as well as PaaS services
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) Cloud delivery models
- Architecting and implementing of system and Network Solutions: SAN/ NAS Design, High-Availability strategy, Disaster Recovery, large-scale infrastructure projects for global initiatives
- Experience in Data migration & replication
- Experience in Security policy and strategy
- Enterprise data backup/ restore, capacity planning and performance tuning
Headquartered in New York and with 18 offices around the world, they're working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. They uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in capital markets, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. This has helped the company to grow to $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Please send your resume to , or call . Job Requirements: