MARKET Protocol is a small team of industry experts creating a decentralized protocol to enable derivative trading on the Ethereum blockchai...
MARKET Protocol is a small team of industry experts creating a decentralized protocol to enable derivative trading on the Ethereum blockchain. The founding team has worked together for seven years managing an algorithmic trading desk before changing their focus to blockchain technology at the end of 2016. The protocol has been developed in an open source, community-driven environment. This has many advantages, and we need candidates who are enthusiastic about operating in a "public by default" mode. While having the team centrally located near Boulder, Colorado is the ideal scenario, we are much more concerned with finding the right person than the right location and all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Help manage and organize internal development team, as well as open source community contributors
- Maintain quality of code guidelines for contributors
- Interact directly with technical founders to assist in carrying out development roadmap and vision
- Collaborate to ensure correct architecture as our protocol scales and launches by year end
- Expand trading mechanics of protocol in regards to order matching and market micro-structure
- Integrate new features into our existing solidity based protocol including: arbitration, protocol governance, and additional oracle solutions
- Coordinate audits of protocol prior to main net launch
- Assist in expansion of partnerships with other blockchain projects that synergize with MARKET Protocol
- Interest and passion for blockchain technology and open source community development
- Familiarity with Git, specifically managing workflow and issues via GitHub
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
- Ability to thrive with in a remote, distributed team. Accountability, transparency and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders is essential.
- Background in financial markets, specifically derivatives trading
- Knowledge of the decentralized exchange ecosystem and trading of cryptocurrencies
- Expertise in managing open source projects
- Proximity to Boulder, CO
Please send cover letter, resume, and applicable links (GitHub, social media, blog, etc) to
We typically make hires directly from our community of open source contributors. The best way to get noticed and to be considered for this role is to join and contribute to our project! We always have several issues posted to GitHub, many with active bounties. Please join our discord at marketprotocol.io/discord and check out our GitHub at