Our client, a leading quantitative/algorithmic trading company that trades billions of dollars in cryptocurrency on a monthly basis has imme...
Our client, a leading quantitative/algorithmic trading company that trades billions of dollars in cryptocurrency on a monthly basis has immediate openings for backend software engineers to work in their San Francisco or Seattle offices.
The ideal candidate has strong object-oriented programming skills, solid understanding of system level software and architecture, and good problem-solving capabilities.
- Participate the development of the company's software including architecture and code development
- Create next-generation software for company's high-frequency, low latency algorithmic trading platform
- Must have 4+ years of backend software development experience
- Must have strong skills in 'either' Java, C#, C++, or Go. If not current in 'Java' must be able to come up to speed and start using it within a month or so of joining the company
- Must have sound knowledge of software design principles/fundamentals, including architecture
- Must have knowledge of algorithms, data structures, cloud/distributed data, multithreading/concurrency
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: AWS, Apache Spark, low latency design, Algorithmic Trading
- Bachelor's or above degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.
- Reside in San Francisco or Seattle or able to relocate by the 2nd half of the year
- Total Base + Bonus Compensation of $360K-400K
- Potential Signing Bonus
- Fully Remote During Covid, Partially Remote After (Permanently)
- Unlimited PTO
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Relocation Assistance
- Paid Cell Phone Bill
- H1-B and TN Visa Sponsorships
For a list of all Gyga Force openings, please visit the Gyga Force job openings page.