Minimum Required Skills:
Java, J2EE, NoSQL, Scalability, Sharded/Clustered SQL, Streaming Data, Couchbase/MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra, Spark/Bea...
Minimum Required Skills:
Java, J2EE, NoSQL, Scalability, Sharded/Clustered SQL, Streaming Data, Couchbase/MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra, Spark/Beam/Flink/Kafka/Apex/Heron/Storm, CockroachDB/Vitess/TiDB/YugaByte
If you are a Java Developer with experience, please read on!
Job Title: Java Developer - Java, Microservices, IoT, Blockchain
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
Compensation: $120K - $165K Base Salary (DOE), plus bonus and stock options
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($120K - $165K base DOE) with a comprehensive benefits package including stock options and bonus!
- Work for the industry leader in Product Serialization and Traceability!
- Work with multiple leading edge technologies including IoT, Streaming Data, Big Data, and Blockchain!
- Work for a profitable and well-funded startup with a great upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
The Java Developer is responsible for designing and writing code for our products that use Big Data architecture and also use non-Big Data technologies. The candidate will also significantly contribute to the design, test, development, and support of various software modules.
- Design complex and distributed software modules using Big Data technologies, Streaming Data Technologies and Java/JEE for real-time stream/event data processing and real-time parametrized and full-text searching of data
- Design NoSQL data models to achieve strong data consistency despite lack of ACID transactions
- Design and enhance highly scalable, high performance and fault tolerant architectures across all tiers of the software and develop modules based on the architecture
- Design and enhance the architecture that supports zero downtime requirements while different components of the system are updated/upgraded
- Integrate with IoT devices using a data ingestion pipeline that allows application of configurable real-time rules
- Use machine learning algorithms on the real-time data for predictive analytics
- Design software, write code, write unit test cases, test code and review code on a daily-basis.
- Lead multiple project modules and development teams simultaneously and ensure the quality of their deliverables and their timely delivery
- Create/enhance scalable, high performance and fault-tolerant architectures
- Use caching, queuing, sharding, concurrency control, etc. to improve performance and scalability
- Identify the performance and scalability bottlenecks and provide solutions to resolve them
- Provide technical expertise in the diagnosis and resolution of issues, including the determination and provision of workaround solutions
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, especially open source technologies (e.g. Big Data), and how they might relate to our products
- Follow and suggest improvements to Agile SDLC processes. Train other team members about SDLC processes and oversee the processes as required
- Spend substantial time interfacing with the offshore team in India on a daily-basis. Provide critical and timely coordination between different US and India teams including development, QA, product management, professional services, operations and customer support.
What You Need for this Position
Must have 2-10+ Years of multi-tier web applications development experience with the following (or similar) tech stack:
- Java/JEE architecture experience
- Middle/business logic tier: Spring MVC, JEE 6+, etc.
- Data access tier: Hibernate, JDBC, MyBatis, jOOQ, SQL, etc.
- Application servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, etc.
- RDBMS databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.
- Software development tools (Eclipse)
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant, etc.
- Unit testing: JUnit or other unit test technologies
- Scrum tools: JIRA, SpiraTeam, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Basecamp, Rally, Version One, etc.
- Linux/Unix experience
- Hands-on experience w/ Big Data/NoSQL database architecture, data modeling and coding experience with the following 2 types of NoSQL databases:
- Document databases: Couchbase or MongoDB
- Columnar databases: HBase, Cassandra etc.
- Experience in data modeling and data processing architectures using NoSQL databases to achieve strong data consistency despite lack of ACID transactions
- Experience with other NoSQL Databases or Sharded/Clustered SQL (TiDB, CouchDB, Neo4j, InfiniteGraph, JanusGraph, ArangoDB, OrientDB, CockroachDB, Redis, Vitess, YugaByte, Galera etc.)
- Real-time stream data processing frameworks: Beam, Spark Streaming, Flink, Kafka Stream, Apex, Heron, Storm etc.
What's In It for You
- Work for an industry leader and innovative company
- Work for a profitable and well-funded startup with a great upside potential
- Work with multiple leading edge technologies including IoT, Streaming Data, Big Data and Blockchain!
- Excellent compensation
- Opportunity to join the core team at a relatively early stage and influence the company future
- Job satisfaction you will be an important part of the company, and your contributions will have visibility all the way to the top and your contributions will have direct impact on the companys future
- 401K and employer matchSo, if you are a Java Developer with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to for immediate consideration!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice