TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset cla...
TaxBit is the technology platform that enables cryptocurrency adoption by automating the tax complexities behind the asset class. TaxBit is used by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges, governmental authorities, respected accounting firms, and other cryptocurrency facilitators. TaxBit is trusted for solving some of the most novel and difficult tax problems at scale.
If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. Whether you are a fin-tech wizard, crypto enthusiast, or passionate about solving complex problems at scale, we'd love to speak with you. Apply now.
What you'll do
As a Sr. Software Engineer at TaxBit, you should be passionate about software and people. You will help us build complex systems to create a top quality experience for our customers and clients.
You will help to implement software solutions in an effort to deliver amazing experiences and capabilities for our customers and clients. The ideal engineer is someone who is humble, hungry and smart and runs after problems. They will be one who can inspire others, communicate clearly, and ensure that our clients have the best experience possible.
This is what you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Build complex, modern applications with beautiful, consistent and fast functionalities for our customers
- Partner with designers and product managers to define the best practices for the tools we're building
- Write well-designed, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and distribute knowledge
- Help lead large projects from idea to positive execution
What you'll need:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in Engineering or Development
- Care about software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them
- Passionate about code quality, continuous delivery, automated testing
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas, especially to those not technologically proficient
- You value team success over personal success and ability to mentor junior members of the team
Why you want to work here
- 100% paid health insurance premiums
- Competitive pay
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
- Stock Options
- Working with an awesome team that is having incredible growth