United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
This position can be located in either Charlotte, NC or Windsor Locks, CT.
* Develop enterprise MVC web solutions throughout the full stack, including UI, business logic and back end
* Work with architects to create scalable, extensible and sustainable solutions
* Work with Product Managers and subject matter experts to translate business needs into stories and tasks
* Rapidly develop prototypes for Proof of Concept or "fail fast" validation
* Accurately estimate project tasks and timelines
* Stay current on the latest web development technologies through research, user groups
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* 6+ years of experience with C#
* 6+ years of experience with structured or semi-structured data stores (SQL, NoSQL, Cosmos DB)
* 4+ years of experience with 4+ years MVC framework
* Azure or AWS cloud
* Agile project methodologies
* Basic server administration
* Basic network administration
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent field is required
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.