VIMworld is a revolutionary smart non-fungible token (Smart NFT) ecosystem. As part of the VeChain community, we are leading the industry wi...
VIMworld is a revolutionary smart non-fungible token (Smart NFT) ecosystem. As part of the VeChain community, we are leading the industry with our unique product offerings such as the fusion of physical and digital collectibles.
We use a variety of technologies: NodeJS and Typescript for blockchain integration, solidity for smart contracts. In addition, we utilize React, Typescript, MongoDB, unity, AWS, etc. Generally, we try to use whatever tool is best for the job, without letting the stack grow too complicated. Uniquely, VIMWorld owns our technology from end-to-end, with the support of the VeChain technology community at large.
VIMWorld is looking for a talented Senior Smart Contract Engineer with technical acumen as well as the ability to tap into your softer side as you create libraries/services with empathy for our users (both internal and external). You are a professional Smart Contract Engineer who will work with a gifted team of expert developers as you develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for Smart NFT products.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or closely related technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of ERC20, ERC721, ERC777 Hands-on experience on smart contracts development as well as skills, knowledge and a good sense of best practices in design and security.
- Strong technical skills in Solidity
- Solid knowledge of related testing and deployment tools.
- Good understanding of EVM
- Familiar with third party libraries, such as OpenZeppelin Fluent in NodeJS, web3.js, thorify.
- Excel at learning languages quickly.
- Strong interest in and some experience with blockchain technology.
- Having experience in DAPP development is a huge plus.
- Proven success and comfort with working in a remote yet collaborative global team Are comfortable with Linux.
- Have experience and be comfortable with Git, Jira as well as testing best practices.
- Able and willing to start as a contractor with the potential and interest in becoming a future employee of VIMWorld (based on your performance and future company needs).
- Must be located in North America (ideally in the United States) with the ability to work with a Global Team.
- Bonus if you have experience with: MongoDB, MySQL or Postgres, AWS Having experience with Ethereum smart contract development is a huge plus.
You're A Great Fit If...
- You know how to consider multiple perspectives when communicating and enjoy cross-departmental collaboration
- Dedication, Self-Discipline, and Perseverance are virtues with which you identify
- You have the startup mentality of being an owner, not a renter
- You value design-centric thinking to drive the iterative development process
- Your highest concern is the user's engagement
- You're excited for the future of social gaming, bringing products to life, motivated to take ownership and shape it
VIMworld is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- provided by Dice