Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting f...
Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
For more details, visit us at
We are looking to hire a Sr. QA Automation Tester for Alpharetta, GA.
The ideal candidate will perform software quality assurance testing across banking product domains and is proficient with various automation tools and techniques. The individual should be highly experienced with functional testing, possess good automation testing skills, and take ownership of items independently while tracking to closure. The candidate will liaise with global teams to understand requirements, create test cases (e.g., unit, component, multi-component), as well as automate and deliver projects. The position requires attention to detail, coupled with ownership, to ensure the delivery of high quality applications.
- Work as part of a Banking & Payment services Agile Squad/Fleet, on QA processes with heavy focus on execution of automation with various automation tools and techniques.
- Contribute to Automation Frameworks, and automate test cases ensuring comprehensive automation coverage
- Develop utilities and customized frameworks aligning with DevOps practices
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test and automation activities independently.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Record and document debugging procedures.
- Track test metrics, such as test coverage, defect densities, and open defect counts, to gain and share insights about quality issues.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases following company standards within required timeframes
- Perform thorough manual regression testing when technical issues are resolved and know how to automate those tests.
- Actively contribute and participate in daily stand-ups, and Agile Sprint planning and grooming sessions.
- Design tests based on Agile specifications for functionality and expected behavior
- Stay up-to-date with new testing approaches, tools and test strategies.
- 10+ years of proven work experience in QA with an emphasis on QA automation.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in automation technologies including Selenium, Protractor, UFT, Junit, Gherkin, JMeter etc and scripting languages including Peal, Python and/or Java.
- Experience in services/API testing and automation.
- In-depth knowledge of test management software (e.g. ALM, Jira, qTest, Zephyr).
- Proficiency in usage of SQL queries for databases or large datasets.
- Expertise in working with XML, XSLT and SOAP, and JSON formats.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Devops with Integrating automated tests in Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team.
- Working knowledge of kafka & cloud based application architecture and principles.
- Prior experience working in the Financial Services Industry
- provided by Dice