We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Python Developer role. This role is long-term and based in Jersey City, NJ/Charlotte...
We (Synechron, Inc) are looking to hire for the role of Python Developer role. This role is long-term and based in Jersey City, NJ/Charlotte, NC.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Role: Python Developer
Work Location: Jersey City, NJ/Charlotte, NC
- Participate in product aligned research by tweaking/rewriting libraries
- Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
- Ability to design for performance, scalability, and availability
- Experience in building web applications and full product life-cycles.
- Proven-deep-expertise with Python programming (6 to 10 Years minimum hands-on experience in Python)
- Experience in architecting high performance software application
- Experience in working with frameworks like Django, Flask, Gunicorn, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Expertise with Kubernetes and Docker
- Solid understanding of OOPS and Demonstrated experience in SQL and data modeling
- Experience working in Linux/UNIX/UNIX-like environment with an ability to perform basic OS administration.
- Solid understanding of Microservices frameworks
- Solid understanding of Cloud Services for Compute and Storage on Azure and AWS
Synechron's Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative 'Same Difference' is committed to fostering an inclusive culture - promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programmes.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant's gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice