Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we'll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we'll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Product Manager - Profitable Crypto / Fintech Startup
Location: You could either work remotely (even after the pandemic) or in the company's office in San Francisco, CA.
The company's product involves fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and financial services. They provide onramps and offramps for the crypto industry.
The company has raised series B funding and is profitable. The company has about 40 employees and 14 engineers, and is rapidly growing.
The company will pay salary up to $200k plus equity which could be lucrative.
- Reporting to the CEO.
- Defining product features to capture market opportunities.
- Writing specs, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframing, and defining the strategy for rolling out product and features.
- Conducting research with customers to understand their needs and determine what to build.
- Having deep knowledge of the industry space, and keeping up to date on industry trends in product and feature set.
- Passion for the cryptocurrency space.
- Several years of product management experience.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to successfully collaborate with engineering teams.
- A track record of successfully defining and delivering products.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, iterative, startup environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience doing product management for an API product.
- Experience significantly growing a userbase for a B2C or B2B2C product.
- Experience doing product management for a payments or cryptocurrency product.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency space.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
- provided by Dice