Sr Platform Developer
Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring developers. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we're looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
The development team is small. We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of our backend solutions and trading tools.
In particular, we are looking for back-end developers who are used to working on large production codebases and possess a relentless drive for getting it right the first time. We really enjoy people who can maintain a sharp sense of humor in stressful situations.
- Working on large production codebases where you must get it right the first time
- Work with others on the development team to build backend solutions and trading tools
- Work on production code that is used by millions of users
- 5+ years' experience building enterprise systems
- Expertise in C# and SQL
- Strong background in implementing databases, mircoservices and long running data processing applications
- Expertise in building and designing APIs (REST, Websockets)
- Solid understanding of DB design concepts, transactional models and programming methods.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is preferred.
The blockchain's impact is expected to exceed that of the internet itself. Are you ready to be part of making that happen? Willing to move to Seattle to do it? Then get in touch.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.