Orchestrated by adept technical architects with over fifty years of applied expertise, KYNITE is an advanced technology...
Orchestrated by adept technical architects with over fifty years of applied expertise, KYNITE is an advanced technology company specializing in the disciplines of: Blockchain, Cloud Services, Big Data & Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise, Staff Augmentation and Managed Services
- We are BigData Experts
- We are Cloud Experts
- We are Enterprise Architects
- We are Artificial Intelligence Innovators
- We are Technological Evangelists
- We are Doers
- We are Kynite
Job DescriptionExperience And Qualifications
- You have 9+ years of experience testing software
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining performance test suites and associated infrastructure
- You are fluent in one or more performance test solutions including Blaze Meter, JMeter, and Locust and have solved real-life problems using these.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience creating and maintaining performance test suites
- You have experience with Python (must and preferably Golang) for test automation
- You have experience in estimation, prioritization and planning/coordination of testing activities in a Scrum environment
- You are excellent in setting up and using systems like Jira for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
- Proficiency in testing micro-services based architecture, APIs and testing on AWS cloud stack.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and developers to analyse root causes of performance issues and suggest potential solutions
: QA, Testing, Quality assurance, Telematics, Performance, HP Performance center, Load runner, Jmeter, Locust, Blaze meter, Flood.io, REST, gRPC, Load, stress, CI/CD, cloud, AWS, Python
Additional InformationThis job is only for individuals in US. US Citizens, Green Card holders, EAD's and Work visa's can apply