My client has the following open position in "Irving-TX-USA" which needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY, if this looks like you then e-m...
My client has the following open position in "Irving-TX-USA" which needs to be filled IMMEDIATELY, if this looks like you then e-mail your updated resume on receipt of this e-mail: | .
Job Title: Sr NLP (Natural Language Processing) Analyst
Duration: 12+ Months Contract on W2/ C2C
DFAO (Digital Finance Acceleration Office) 7V - Digital Finance Center of Excellence - Sr Analyst - Pgm/Prj Mgmt
At Verizon, we innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business do business - quicker and smarter. It takes vision. It takes focus. And we apply both every bit as much to the way we do business too. The brightest minds, the latest technologies and pioneering processes are combining to enhance this critical business function within our Digital Finance Center of Excellence (CoE). We're finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support; specifically leveraging disruptive technology for Finance. This is the kind of work we do. And you can be part of it.
The Sr Analyst-Prog/Proj Mgt in the Digital Finance Center of Excellence will support the integration of technology within the business, support the project management of developing best practices to drive consistency and adoption of emerging tools such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and other cognitive technologies. Desired candidate will have a strong balance of Agile knowledge as well as the business acumen to support the communication and implementation of the Digital Finance program. Listed below are additional responsibilities associated with the Sr Analyst-Prog/Proj Mgt as it pertains to this role:
• Assist with large-scale, complex, high-profile projects (duration ?1 year, budget ?$2 million) delivering COE program enhancements and deliverables - significant impact on Verizon Finance and IT landscape (line of sight ?2 years)
• Responsibility and decision authority focused comprehensively on plan, coordination, communication, status and budget tracking/responsibility of these projects (end to end development and deployment)
• Coordinate aspects of project lifecycle relating to implementation of disruptive technology and tools, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP - Seal) and others
• Flexible collaboration, complex solution/commitment development and central contact point of multiple internal and external (e.g. IT, Finance, AP, SC, Top-management level etc.) and different level of stakeholder groups (especially Top Management/Executive Level) with various requirements and intersections to align/define the long-term strategy, decide on the project prioritization to fulfill the strategic goals
• Support the intake of potential use cases throughout the business, partner with stakeholder groups inside and outside of Finance, to identify high-value opportunities for tool adoption; assist users with intake form entry, review submissions, make recommendations and drive decisions toward ideal prioritization to expedite value-add to Verizon
• Responsible for day to day activity within Verizon and facilitation of program management, including Agile ceremonies.
• Assist and partner with IT, vendors, and business partners on infrastructure reviews and decisions
• Assist program leadership in establishing and evaluating infrastructure capacity management approach, in conjunction with IT.
• Work with stakeholder community to promote compliance with standards, guidelines, leading practices, security, and risk management in accordance with guidelines and processes.
• Support the communication and implementation strategy throughout the Verizon community to ensure the Digital Finance program is well received.
• Track and communicate benefits to Verizon Executives.
Compliance to Verizon-wide policies and procedures or direct impact on the re-design of existing policies and procedures
• Bachelor's Degree in either Finance, Accounting, or IT background with experience in reporting and systems delivery
• Must have strong understanding of Financial systems and accounting principles, especially AR, Credit, Collections
• Proven past success with management of a large Agile program implementations
• Experience with cutting-edge tools such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Blockchain, advanced analytics
• 3+ years' work experience in a management role with ability to manage and status multiple concurrent projects and deliverables
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced changing environment with good time management skills and the ability to work independently, accurately, and with a high degree of organization
• Excellent PowerPoint skills with the ability to synthesize complex ideas into visual presentations suitable for executive consumption
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with team members and internal customers
• Knowledge of RPA capabilities from a business value proposition standpoint
• Experience in agile project facilitation, delivery, SCRUM role, as well as SDLC.
• Reporting and systems delivery experience.
• Experience leading and managing teams through large programs and/or products required.
• Ability to complete complex projects applying independent judgment and a high level of outcome ownership.
• Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced changing environment using time management skills.
Our business is fueled by our passion for delivering unprecedented results for customers in over 52 countries. Throughout the world, we're helping to create a better future - transforming how doctors battle cancer, rescue workers save lives, and people, businesses and communities interact with one another. If you have the drive, talent, energy and commitment to join over 180,000 like-minded people who are unlocking this positive potential of technology, we'll support you every step of the way. Whether that's through competitive compensation, award-winning training, or benefits so comprehensive we call them Total Rewards.
Start creating powerful answers today.
Resource Work Locations: Irving, TX or Basking Ridge, NJ
- provided by Dice NLP (Natural Language Processing) Analyst, agile project facilitation, delivery, SCRUM role, as well as SDLC