Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working...
Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we're continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
For more details, visit us at
We are looking to hire a Sr. .NET Full Stack Developer in Alpharetta, GA.
- We are seeking a Senior .Net / Angular, Full Stack developer who can work as part of the Investment Products Technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to work on the applications that support the Investment Products business. You should be results oriented, comfortable working as part of an Agile team, and thrive on developing systems that are of high quality. Continuous improvement in both your skill set and in the software development process is important to you. You embrace the opportunity to enable and collaborate with other developers in the Agile team.
Primary Skills / Must have:
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in design and development of enterprise applications.
- Expert level abilities building applications using Microsoft .NET, Angular, MVC, C#, and related technologies.
- Proven ability developing on MS SQL Server.
- Hands on experience developing Web services - leveraging technologies like WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Understanding of Asset/Wealth management domain.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
- Experience developing applications in the banking domain.
- Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to haves:
- Core Java Version 8 or greater, Kafka, Apache Camel, and Splunk
If interested please send in your updated resume to or you can reach me on
- provided by Dice