Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Sr .Net Full Stack developer with Angular in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- At least 8 years of experience working as a software developer/programmer building large-scale software solutions with the following technologies: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Vue, GIT
- At least 5 years of experience with understanding software design patterns (Dependency Injection and Single Repository)
- At least 5 years of in-depth experience in Relational Database design and architecture, complex SQL, stored procedures, triggers, and packages with MS SQL Server (2008 or newer)
- At least 3 years of experience performing analysis and evaluation of legacy systems' database and program logic
- Possesses a working knowledge of the methods, procedures and techniques of conducting feasibility studies for system conversions and enhancements
- Able to analyze data logically and exercise sound judgment in defining and evaluating problems of an operational or procedural nature
- At least 2 years of experience creating and executing unit tests in Visual Studio or similar tool
- At least 2 years of experience developing software following an Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- provided by Dice