United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52 U...
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way - the right way - to achieve what others can only dream of.
Do you have experience innovating and developing impactful visualizations based on ML/AI solutions? Do you want to convert data into intelligence to influence a major aerospace and defense company? Do you thrive on using cutting-edge technology to create informed data-driven business decisions? If yes, we want to talk to you.
The Artificial Intelligence team is an application delivery team within the Digital Technology organization that builds value through data engineering, data visualization and artificial intelligence services. The team works with senior leaders to discover previously hidden insights and enables a new generation of connected intelligence and digital transformation through innovation in deep learning and artificial intelligence. The team's innovation provides a competitive advantage, solves business problems and impacts how we run our business.
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager of AI Experiences and Products, within an expanding machine learning and artificial intelligence team.
- Develop enterprise applications that translates AI/ML outputs and transform them into actionable intelligence.
- Work closely with Data Scientists on AI/ML integrations for user access and consumption.
- Develop new or augmented product offerings for Collins Aerospace.
- Create interactive 3D analytic models with latest technologies.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams such as SMEs, data scientist, architects and security.
- Work in a fast paced enterprise environment
- Follow enterprise standards and create required documentation of applications.
- Provides thought leadership by defining processes and best practices while conducting innovative experiments.
Strong collaboration, problem solving, communication skills and drive to learn.
- Experienced Python and Java/javscript developer.
- Experience in d3.js/plotly/chart.js or equivalent.
- Experience in developing and maintaining web services and APIs.
- Degree in business-related or quantitative fields (Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Information Systems) or equivalent experience in technical field.
- Fluency in computer science fundamentals and software design/engineering.
- Proficiency in unit testing, debugging and code optimization.
- Experience with various data outputs like json, csv etc.
- Must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or permanent resident.
Knowledgeable with at least one web framework, Flask/Django/Pyramid.
- Familiar with scientific computing and modeling.
- Understanding of design principles for multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop.
- Knowledgeable of UI/UX fundamentals and best practices.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms - provided by Dice