MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart peop...
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Senior Manager of Digital and Web Marketing is responsible for the digital planning, execution, analysis, and overall effectiveness of microstrategy.com and hope.com, inclusive of its 8 international websites and all related domains. This leader will report to the VP of Corporate Marketing and lead a cross functional team that owns and manages our web experience, analytics and design system. They will be strategic and deeply capable of testing, learning, and using data to drive decisions that improve the customer experience and drive digital leads.
They will collaborate cross-functionally, providing leadership and expert perspective that drives the prioritization of our digital website experiences, with an emphasis on personalized, video-rich content presented through a clean, easy to navigate design. This position is a critical partner to how MicroStrategy drives new revenue, creates self-directed customer opportunities, and strengthens our communities (across enterprise analytics and bitcoin).
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
Management & Strategy supporting Microstrategy.com
- Lead a team of web managers, designers, developers, and content owners to produce and maintain webpages and microsites of the corporate website, primarily using Adobe Experience Manager and focusing on quality, cross-browser performance, usability, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Balance strategic priorities with intake requests, and eliminate barriers and roadblocks to deliver timely updates to the sites
- Prepare assets and manage A/B testing with the development team to launch new assets, pages, or designs
- Deliver a clean global digital experience that showcases the best of the MSTR brand, mission, and products/services by helping our audience: effortlessly explore our portfolio and quickly find what they are looking for, minimize any friction to interact and contact us, delightfully engage and share our content
- Participate in design research to provide vision and guidance to our UX/UI and visual designers
- Manage quality of international sites and translation requirements
- Build the foundation for and leverage data to create a more personalized experience for our customers
Analytics & Data first approach
- Capture and track every move - key performance data, preferences, conversions at every level - democratize web / account trends, patterns, and insights across marketing to drive informed decisions that support pipeline objectives
- Perform quality & QA health checks
- Management & Business Collaboration
- Partner with executive and senior leadership within Marketing team to influence, prioritize and provide feedback for improvements to the digital journey, inclusive of digital sales opportunities
- Report on best practices, and make recommendations to optimize site functionality that ultimately drive customer engagement and conversion
- Attract, develop, and retain digital, web, and development talent and build up future leaders with a focus on diversity and bench strength
- 6+ years of Digital, Marketing, and/or industry experience
- 3+ years leading digital marketing teams for a large corporate website
- Proven track record successfully leading and delivering best-in-class web experiences
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics), Microsoft Office, and Google Analytics required
- Basic knowledge of .NET or other server-side programming languages a plus
- Basic knowledge of front-end web and mobile development, including HTML, CSS, and other technologies
- Experience using, designing, and managing design systems, with proficiency in digital design tools such as InVision and/or Sketch, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to both creative and technical audiences
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, creative workplace and deliver quality design at a high volume in a tight timeframe
- Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, or related field required; Master's preferred