United States of America
HNC04: Headquarters - Charlotte Aero 2730 West Tyvola Road, C...
United States of America
HNC04: Headquarters - Charlotte Aero 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
This position will support cyber risk management and policy / regulatory compliance initiatives at Collins Aerospace. The Risk Management and Policy Senior Manager manages the risk program management to reduce the risk of cyber threats that includes supply chain / third party risk. This role is also responsible for the management of regulatory and policy compliance to ensure the enterprise is meeting control requirements that include US (e.g. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)) and global (e.g. UK Cyber Essentials) requirements, as well as internal Collins Aerospace policies. Additionally, this position is responsible for cyber Awareness & Training program.
This individual can sit onsite at any Collins domestic location or remote
* Manages a team of cyber risk professionals focused on mitigating cyber threat and regulatory compliance risk.
* Manages the development of and implementation of the cyber risk management program that includes risk management process workflows, process documentation and align those activities to the enterprise risk management approach.
* Plans and manages the staffing of corporate IT projects.
* Supports the development and execution of plans focused on the implementation of IT security initiatives and enhancements.
* Manages the development of reports documenting the information that is presented to business unit leaders and executives.
* Provides analysis and identification of IT infrastructure risks and the development of improvement plans to mitigate risk of cyber threats and non-compliance.
* Provides cyber risk support to external compliance activities and engagement with legal, regulatory, and government agencies regarding organization IT security issues.
* Manages cyber training and awareness to educate employees about the threats and the steps to take to secure the business.
* Leads & executes IT projects, including developing project approach & plans, tracking progress and managing issues.
* Performs control assessments against relevant regulatory frameworks and other internal compliance reviews for internal and external customers/suppliers.
* Tracks and ensures the timely documentation and risk assessment of DT policy exceptions.
* Performs third party risk assessments including data categorization and security control reviews.
* Supports alignment of business unit process documentation to the RTX Digital Policy Framework or any other policy requirements, including integrated compliance project working groups and deliverables.
* This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
* Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time
* 3+ years of prior leadership experience
* 3+ years of prior program management experience
* Familiarity with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
* Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and other associated regulatory frameworks.
* Demonstrated aptitude for developing diverse talent
* Experience working with/for US DOD, commercial airlines and aerospace OEMs
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms