Headquartered in NYC, we are a globally distributed, market-leading B2B SaaS Startup building a platform, apps, widgets, payments systems, e...
Headquartered in NYC, we are a globally distributed, market-leading B2B SaaS Startup building a platform, apps, widgets, payments systems, etc. for businesses & central banks around the world using cryptocurrencies. Our platform helps legitimize and prevent illicit activity while enforcing compliance/coordination with said government's policies and regulations.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Comp DOE, Equity, Full Benefits, 401K
- 100% Remote (Daily Standup at 9 AM ET)
- Opportunity to work with a small team leading the market!
- Ability to get in on the ground floor and GROW!
What You Will Be Doing
- Take features from concept to shipping alongside designer
- Provide feedback to 2 junior developers
- Help define how the platform looks and operates
- Optimize platform for speed and scalability
- Build reusable components/ libraries
- Define/Implement security practices
- Architect/Develop blockchain integrations/travel rule protocols
- Extend our privacy-preserving graph data platform
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- 5+ years of full-stack development
- experience mentoring others
- motivation to work with a startup
- ability to lead projects independently and take ownership
- Functional & OOP
So if you are a Full Stack Developer with experience, please apply today and email with the best time and number to reach you!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.