Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Sr. Java Engineer for a Full time position with one of our premier Crypto/B...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Sr. Java Engineer for a Full time position with one of our premier Crypto/Blockchain clients in New York, NY.
- We are looking for an experienced technologist to become a member of the development team based in New York City.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated, hands-on senior developer to design, build and support various components of our flagship product.
- Being chiefly responsible for Java Server Side software development, we expect this individual to think critically about software architecture, security, infrastructure, and usability, while delivering a cutting edge, Real Time, high volume, cryptocurrency and blockchain based solution.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in all phases of SDLC
- 10+ years of experience building high quality, test-driven, scalable solutions
- Deep practical experience in delivering applications based on MVC, REST services, Java/J2EE, Spring
- Experience with Real Time, high volume systems
- Proficiency with database development concepts, SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with cloud (AWS), containers (Docker), microservices, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with DLT technologies and a knowledge of the finance domain would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver products in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.