Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Incis seeking Sr. Java Developer with FIX protocol experiencewith experience in financial services to join our North Brunswick, NJ team.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Build FIX engines for both offering and bidding operations and test those new or modified FIX engines. customized specific FIX engines to talk in their ways
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Must have design and development experience to contribute toward the success of the application conversion and migration.
- Strong yrs of IT software development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collection framework.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, multithreading, concurrency in Java.
- Working experience on connectivity components, FIX Engines, that communicate with other financial institutions via FIX protocol.
- Banking domain experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Experience in the financial services domain
If the above role interests you, do share your updated resume at or call at .
- provided by Dice