As a member of our Software Engineering Group within Small Business Deposits, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate aroun...
As a member of our Software Engineering Group within Small Business Deposits, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience (~5 years)
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Working proficiency in development toolsets (for example: Git, Maven, Intellij & Eclipse)
* Knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Springboot, JavaEE, Python
* Contributes to code reviews to ensure code quality
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Excited about emerging technologies including Blockchain, Kubernetes, Machine Learning
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture in an Agile environment
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Familiarity with core concepts such as APIs, Kafka, Microservices & Domain Driven Design
* Prefer developer with experience in Java, SQL, Python, Cloud Technologies such as AWS, PCF