Synechron Inc is seeking Sr. Java Developer with AWS and DevOps technologies within financial services. This role is based in Jersey City, N...
Synechron Inc is seeking Sr. Java Developer with AWS and DevOps technologies within financial services. This role is based in Jersey City, NJ.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 19 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Experience with Java multithreading libraries and techniques, modern development tools and systems, and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Expertise in generic computing science including algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Clean coding and refactoring skills with excellent problem solving ability
- Good experience in AWS and DevOps technologies.
- Proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
- Should be individual team player
- Strong Capital Markets domain experience required.
- Strong Core Java experience with Multithreading, Data Structures required
- Good experience in Java 8 - lambda expressions, streams etc
- Expertise on Spring/ Spring Boot - JPA/Hibernate
- Expertise in Concurrency/Networking, JUnit DevOps - Jenkins
- Strong experience in API development.
- Good experience in containerization.
- String Automation Scripting (Python/Ansible/Bash) experience.
- Cloud IaaS setup (CLI, CloudFormation/ TerraForm)
- This is part of innovation team so need curious bent of mind and eagerness to work with new aspects in Java stack
- Should have 10+ years of experience in IT.
- provided by Dice