Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Java/Big data Developer with Kafka in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
Job Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Develop, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Design Spring based Microservice.
- Implement various microservice patterns CORS, aggregate, transformation, api gateway to support business needs.
- Design Stretched cluster for active kafka cluster
- Implement Kafka stream as filter and fan out pattern to publish data from core Kafka topic to business Kafka topics
- Solid understanding on OOP languages and must have working experience in Core java, J2EE
- Developed Core Java Objects like Spring DAO, Handlers, and Controllers for Pricing Claims Module Designed and Configured Business Transactions using Spring Framework Transaction API.
- Implement complex data processing algorithms in real time with optimized and efficient manner using Scala/Java
- Knowledge of any one of the scripting languages, such as Python, Unix Shell Scripting or PERL etc., is essential for this position.
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills, willingness to take ownership and resolve technical challenges
- Strong communication, documentation skills & technology awareness and capability to interact with technology leaders is a must
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the Scrum process.
- Hands-on experience developing applications using BigData, Confluent Kafka, Microservices, Cassandra
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- Minimum 10+ years of Big Data / Java experience
- provided by Dice