Coinbase (Cryptocurrency/Blockchain technology) is growing at rocket-speed, increasing their demand for system integration. This person will...
Coinbase (Cryptocurrency/Blockchain technology) is growing at rocket-speed, increasing their demand for system integration. This person will sit within the Enterprise Applications organization and will utilize Mulesoft to connect various new applications through buy, build and M&A. Workday and Salesforce integration experience is highly desired.
What you'll be doing (ie. job duties):
· Design, build and support integrations between Enterprise applications, platforms and tools.
· Solve complex integration challenges by developing and adopting best practices
· Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
· Create and support ETL processes to drive business analytics
· Drive and manage creation of standards, tools and methodologies for team
· Propose best technologies for data processing and data framework
· Play an active role in positively influencing the design direction
· Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
· Participate in story planning, standups and retrospective
· Deliver/Execute with a team of solution architects, program managers and engineers
· Produce documentation and tutorials that enable other teams
· Participate in Q&A for software deployment
· Be on rotation duty for product support
· 5+ years total experience in software development with proficiency in one or more object oriented programming language - Core Java, Python or Go Lang
· 3+ Years experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform in designing and developing Enterprise Platform Integrations and APIs
· Experience working with ETL tools such as Apache Airflow (or similar) for synchronizing huge data volumes between systems, connecting APIs and databases
· Good knowledge of CI/CD processes with experience using Maven, MUnits, GitHub and deployments on docker containers run on AWS EC2 Instances.
· Good communication skills and ability to grasp requirements and work independently in an agile working environment.
· Design and deliver API integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and other legacy and cloud-based solutions
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
· MuleSoft Certified Platform App Builder and/or Platform Developer
· AWS/Azure Certifications