We are a lean startup with the infrastructure of our smart routing as a service crypto trading platform already built and are now looking fo...
We are a lean startup with the infrastructure of our smart routing as a service crypto trading platform already built and are now looking for a talented Senior Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full time basis working remotely to continue building out V2 (features) of our offering!
Currently, we are boot strapped and will be securing Series A funding in the next 3 months. Our founders and advisors are widely known and have a proven track record in the crypto/blockchain space. We do already have a published iOS app, have a team of 15, looking to add 5 more to our engineering team & 3 more to our management team by year end!
Our team focuses on delivering best-in-class enterprise trading solution for Major Crypto Currencies on one global real-time platform! Our applications built using a micro-services architecture and utilizes technologies like Go, a highly available Redis database, Java and consul based rule engine, Service discovery, Kakfa, websockets, REST API.
What You Will Be Doing
- Improving tooling, processes, security, and infrastructure that support all of our cloud environments
- Identifying, designing, and developing automation solutions to create, manage and improve cloud infrastructure, builds, and deployments
- Leading from proof of concept to implementation of new DevOps tools and solutions
- Maintaining strong code hygiene (Groovy, Terraform, Python, Java) and doing peer code reviews on a daily basis
- Owning critical infrastructure components or systems, and continuously working to improve them
- Diving deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and driving resolution
- Ensuring stability, reliability, and performance of AWS infrastructure
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points For
- 7+ years working experience
- CI/CD (Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLabs etc.)
- Proficient in either one: Python, Java, Golang
- Startup experience
- Interest in Crypto
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary and bonus/equity plans
- Health insurance
- Vacation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
If this sounds like a match to your background, please email me your resume - interviews are being arranged!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.