Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc. is seeking Hadoop Developer experienced in financial services to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
- This position is for a Hadoop / Oracle Exadata ETL Developer, Analyst supporting solutions for WHOLSESALE CREDIT Tech.
- We are looking for someone who can work independently but in a team environment, can work on multiple projects concurrently, and will take ownership and pride in their work.
- The candidate will be responsible for project meetings, end to end analysis, understanding requirements, designing, developing, and partnering with near shore and offshore teammates in a matrix environment.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment is a plus.
- This position requires a strong working knowledge of database technologies and data processing.
- 8+ years of experience, preferably with domain knowledge in Banking / Wholesale Credit or Risk Space.
- 4+ years of experience developing applications using Hadoop, Spark & Python.
- 4+ years of experience in running, using and troubleshooting the Cloudera Hadoop Ecosystem i.e. Hadoop FS, Hive, Impala, Spark, Hue, Oozie, Sqoop.
- 2+ years of experience developing Oracle Exadata applications utilizing PL/SQL.
- Experience with Wholesale Credit data and end to end data analysis
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data and drawing meaningful information from them Proficient scripting skills i.e. Unix shell, AutoSys and JIL scripting.
- Experience in SQL and Relation Database developing data extraction applications.
- Experience with data movement and transformation technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting data-related issues.
- Excellent communication
Must Have Skills:
- Strong Hadoop, spark, scala, hql
- Strong with sql queries and analysis
- Strong communication
- provided by Dice