Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 11,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Sr Full Stack Developer financial services to join our Charlotte, NC/ Iselin, NJ team.
- Develop application code, write unit tests and integration tests using Junit/Spock/Jasmine/Karma.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, UX Design teams and downstream systems.
- Build cloud-native applications using container technologies like Docker and deploy in OpenShift/AWS EKS
- Support the production release, monitoring and triaging issues on time
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years of work experience in frontend and backend frameworks.
- Good understand of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Angular or React.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD task. Creating E2E test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative).
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies, Spring framework (i.e. Core, Security, MVC).
- Experience with build automation using Ant or Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration, GraphQL, Kong, Apache Camel or Mule ESB.
- Preferred experience with Cloud and container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, EKS
- Preferred experience with Spring WebFlux, RxJS or any such reactive framework
- Preferred experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow.
- Database experience - Oracle SQL/PLSQL, MongoDB, SQL Server, RDS, DynamoDB is a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. and preferably SAFe.
- Preferable to have Unix shell scripting knowledge.
- Working experience of iterative and incremental development process.
Good interpersonal and communication skills is key
- provided by Dice