OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a Senior Full Stack Developer responsible to identify and deliver working applications and compo...
OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a Senior Full Stack Developer responsible to identify and deliver working applications and components for the Research and Development team to support OneMain Business initiatives. Candidates for this role will have proven expertise in research and development of new technologies as well the ability to deliver working proof of concepts. Candidates for this role must demonstrate an innovative mindset and be naturally curious about emerging technologies.
- Documentation of Proof of Concept designs and architectures
- Project-specific solutions R&D consulting / Proof of Concept Development
- Industry Research and Understanding Trends
- Collaborating with internal partners on R&D definition
- Delivery planning and coordination
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Mathematics; advanced degree in Information Technology or Mathematics preferred
- 6 to 10 years' experience with 5+ years hands-on experience designing and developing complex solutions
- Proven background with devops techniques is a must
- Expert level with a number of modern programming languages such as Java, C#, Java Script, frameworks, etc.
- 2 years' experience in any two of the following: CI/CD, Chatbot, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Virtual Digital Assistants
- Financial services expertise is highly desirable
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
- provided by Dice